Ⅰ. What is a taekwondo EVA tiles?
Taekwondo floor mats, also known as taekwondo mats, taekwondo floors, and taekwondo mats, are foamed from EVA plastic particles and pigments (color masterbatch).
It has good buffering and shockproof effects to protect the practitioners, and its surface adopts a variety of patterns and has a non-slip effect.
Ⅱ. The characteristics of taekwondo EVA tiles
Water resistance: closed cell structure, non-absorbent, moisture-proof, good water resistance.
Corrosion resistance: resistant to chemical corrosion such as seawater, grease, acid, alkali, etc., antibacterial, non-toxic, odorless, and non-polluting.
Anti-vibration: high resilience and tension resistance, strong toughness, taekwondo EVA tiles have good shock/cushion performance.
Thermal insulation: excellent thermal insulation, thermal insulation and cold protection and low temperature performance, can withstand severe cold and exposure.
Sound insulation: closed cells, good sound insulation.
Resilience; both elongation and resilience will perform better than other materials.
Ⅲ. Taekwondo EVA tiles function and scope of application
1. It has good buffering and shock-proof effects to protect the practitioners
2. The taekwondo floor mat has airtight cells, and the taekwondo EVA mat has a sound insulation effect.
3. The surface adopts a variety of patterns to play a non-slip effect.
Scope of application of EVA tiles: It can be laid in rooms, bathrooms, gyms, stadiums, kindergartens, taekwondo gyms, martial arts gyms, dance studios, outdoor and other places.
Ⅳ. Taekwondo EVA mat specifications and how to choose
Specifications: The ones mainly used in China are 100cm long, 100cm wide and 2.0cm standard type, 2.5cm competition type and 3.0cm thick type respectively. The common patterns are T-shaped and five-striped, and the colors are generally red and blue, yellow and blue, yellow and green, etc.
How to choose a taekwondo EVA tiles: Taekwondo is a sport with high intensity and intense confrontation, and most of the trainers are barefoot for training. In order to ensure that trainers can train better without injury, professional taekwondo gyms should lay special taekwondo mats.
IFOAMING taekwondo EVA tiles is made of high elastic EVA and rubber foaming technology.
When we train every day, we have "intimate contact" with the Taekwondo mat, and many students take every step to success on the mat. And how much do you know about taekwondo mats?
Ⅴ. Types of taekwondo EVA mats
1. Taekwondo mats are used on both sides. There are two types of double-sided single color, double-sided two-color, easy to replace and parquet type.
2. The thickness of taekwondo mats ranges from 2 cm, 2.5 cm to 3 cm, of which 3 cm is the thickness of the EVA mat specified for the competition. Generally, 2.5 cm are used in gyms. It is recommended not to use floor mats below 2.5 cm.
3. Taekwondo mats have different textures, such as T-shaped, diamond-shaped, five-shaped, back-shaped, wood grain and so on. The texture of the road mat is related to the slip resistance. The deeper the texture, the rougher the friction and the higher the friction.
4. The colors of Taekwondo mats are red, blue, green, yellow, brown, etc. The commonly used colors are red and blue. Nowadays, many gymnasiums use yellow and blue colors, which are very bright, and the light yellow color is lighter, which is easy to get dirty and difficult to maintain.
Taekwondo EVA mats must be laid carefully, especially the mats on the training ground should be tightly assembled without leaving seams, and EVA mats must be cleaned regularly.