The material used in the EVA mat is a composite rubber material composed of EVA (also known as elastic iron) and PE (also known as polyethylene), which is a non-toxic and odorless material. EVA foam floor mats are foamed from the internationally advanced PE material, which has the characteristics of soft texture, high toughness, and heat preservation. The product has passed the international quality standard system certification and the environmental protection certification of the environmental protection organization, which is a good choice to replace the existing children's mat products.
Ⅰ. The material characteristics of EVA mats
2. The price is similar to that of PVC: The price of EVA is higher than that of toxic PVC, but the price of PVC that does not contain phthalates is lower.
3. Lighter weight: The density of EVA ranges from 0.75 to 1, while that of PVC is 1.32.
5. Does not contain heavy metals: EVA floor mats comply with relevant international toy regulations (EN-71 Part 3 and ASTM-F963).
6. EVA mat does not contain phthalates, it is suitable for children's toys and will not cause the risk of plasticizer release.
7. High transparency, softness and toughness: the application range is very wide.
8. Super low temperature resistance (-70C): suitable for freezing environment.
9. Resistant to water, salt and other substances: it can resist daily stains well
10. High heat adhesion: It can be firmly attached to nylon, polyester, canvas and other cloths.
11. Low bonding temperature: can speed up the production speed and keep stable.
12. Screen printing and offset printing are possible: EVA playmats can be made into creative products (but EVA inks must be used).
Ⅱ. Precautions for using EVA mats
1. Please unpack the package before use and place it in a ventilated place for a while to fully dissipate the residual faint odor.
2. After assembling according to the sawtooth on the edge of the floor mat, any creative combination can be made (4 sides are connected with teeth)
3. For children under three years old, please use it with an adult.
4. If you need to clean the mat, please wipe it with a wet towel.