I believe everyone has seen foam tiles. We will see foam tiles in many children's entertainment places. The meaning of foam tiles is to protect children.
It's light, soft, and always gives you an infinite sense of security and comfort. Next, we will introduce the maintenance of foam tiles and the characteristics of foam tiles.
Ⅰ. The introduction of foam tiles
The foam floor mat is based on chemical technology and is foamed with the most advanced EVA material in the world. The foam floor mat has the characteristics of softness, high toughness and heat preservation.
It is the most environmentally friendly, economical and safest choice to replace the existing children's floor mat products. The front of the foam floor mat adopts a colored matt hemp surface lamination film, which can prevent moisture and heat insulation.
Among them, the EVA material of the foam floor mat is very soft, light in weight, has a certain degree of transparency, is harmless to the human body, and can be used as a plastic wrap, plastic food bag, bucket, etc.
Ⅱ. Maintenance of foam tiles
1. When the weather is good, children's foam tiles should be taken out for sterilization in the sun, and placed indoors for a long time. If they encounter humid air, the foam tiles are easy to mold.
2. Dry immediately after washing to keep the foam mats dry.
3. If you accidentally touch the mimeograph, paint or soup, etc., you should clean it immediately to ensure that it is clean and prevent the children's foam floor mat from producing peculiar smell.
4. If the home is heated by geothermal, do not buy foam tiles, because the floor mats may be damaged due to heat. Synthetic floor mats, especially foam tiles, are generally not recommended for geothermal interiors.
It is recommended to use cotton, microfiber, and imitation silk floor mats. These materials are more environmentally friendly and safe, and will not pollute the indoor environment when heated. In addition, special paper floor mats for geothermal can also be used.
Ⅲ. Features of foam tiles
1. The foam floor mat can effectively protect the baby's face, knees, and brain from bumps when crawling and toddlers.
2. The foam floor mat is made of high-quality EVA material, which is light and soft.
3. The foam floor mat is non-toxic, odorless, environmentally friendly and harmless to the human body.
4. The foam floor mat has high toughness, warmth retention, bending resistance and wear resistance.
5. Foam tiles have a variety of colors and patterns, and there is a lot of choice.
6. The foam floor mat is easy to use, saving a lot of time and manpower.
Ⅳ. Matters needing attention for foam tiles
1. Foam tiles should be kept away from fire sources because it is flammable.
2. The foam tiles should be purchased with a certain thickness, otherwise the children's foam floor mat cannot guarantee the safety of the baby.
3. foam tiles should be used in conjunction with wall mats.
4. The foam floor mat should be cleaned in time, otherwise it will easily breed bacteria and affect the baby's health.